We had a blast at last weekends ROT Rally taking in all the two-wheeled shenanigans, and now the count down in on for next year! Thanks for the memories, y'all!!! 📷@daltoncampbellphotography
Thank you KVUE News for the coverage at Rot Rally 2017. A great interview with Motorcycle Missions bike builder Major John Lawton and founder of ROT Rally Jerry Bragg.
The Motorcycle Missions crew had the honor of leading this years parade with ROT Rally founder Jerry Bragg. What an experience this was for all of us.
Thank you to everyone who made it out in support of our 9 veterans responsible for building this amazing military giveaway bike. These guys weren't the only winners - the bike was raffled off at ROT Rally on Saturday, June 10th, to another deserving veteran. Big congratulations to Jeff McCoy.
Video: Dalton Campbell Photography
Thank you KXAN news for helping us get the word out about Motorcycle Missions
Photos: by Garrett Stanley Photography. L to R:
- Sergeant Juan Pablo Tierradentro, Army. MOS: 12b Engineer
- Senior Airman David Roy, Air Force. MOS: Logistics Command 2750th CES, Civil Engineering
- Staff Sergeant Ryan Normandin, Army. MOS: 11B 1P Infantry, Airborne
- Krystal Hess, Founder - Motorcycle Missions, Pediatric Nurse
- Sergeant Chris Orazco, Marines. MOS: Data Network Specialist
- Staff Sergeant Josh Schull, Air Force. MOS: 92 Aircraft Crew Cheif KC-135, 92 Air Refueling Wing
- Sergeant Ben Reagan, Army. MOS: AH-64/6 Crew Chief
- Major John Lawton, USMC, Marine One Helicopter Pilot, HMM-161 pilot, HMX-1 pilot. Currently a pilot with VMGR-234, KC-130J
- Staff Sergeant Jason Talbott, Army. MOS: 68W Combat Medic
Thank you to everyone who made it out in support of our 9 PTSD veterans responsible for building this amazing military giveaway bike. These guys won't be the only winners - the bike will be raffled of at ROT Rally this weekend, June 10th, to another deserving veteran or active military member. Entry tickets available at the Rally.
Photos: Garrett Stanley